Something Finished and Something New

 Still in lock down. Still creating.

I finished this lovely suncatcher. It was a bit of a prototype and I also just really like it, so I think I'll keep this one.


The crochet around the outside is actually plastic, though it looks soft, it isn't, so the whole thing is quite safe to be out in the weather. It's gracing my front entrance now and I couldn't be more pleased. I can't wait to make more. I need to wait until I get a little oven for the garage to melt the beads though as when i created this one it made the house quite smelly and Mike asked me not to use our kitchen oven again as he is concerned the smell will permeate the interior of our oven and be unsafe for cooking - fair enough. A new little oven will be about $60.

And this is what I've just started. Can you guess what it will be?

Today I should get a call from Liz - one of the co-ordinators of the Remakery to discuss how things will flow. Of course this was meant to happen last week, but lock down happened. I'm hoping after this week the lock down will end and I'll be able to work down at the Remakery for a few days.

See you next time!
Jennidee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Goes Into a Spirit Doll?

Precious Gift